You have no items in your shopping cart.
Help support your kitty's urinary health and hairball problems!
HILLS Science Diet Feline Adult Urinary Hairball Control Chicken Cat Food Pouches 85 grams with 12 pieces inclusion wet cat food is packed with natural fibre technology to help reduce hairballs, as well as controlled minerals to support a healthy urinary system. Plus, it features vitamin E and omega-6s to keep your furry friend looking beautiful from head to tail! And thanks to the easy-to-open, easy-to-feed single-serve pouch, feeding your cat has never been easier.
Benefits & Features:
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system.
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscle.
- High quality, easy to digest ingredients to ensure proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
- A precise balance of key nutrients to deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.
- Supports good urinary tract health with controlled mineral levels.
- Natural fibre reduces the formation of hairballs.
- All variants are tender chunks in gravy that taste great.
- Delicious Chicken flavour.
- Vitamin E & Omega-6s for beautiful skin & fur.
- Easy to open, easy to feed single-serve cat food pouch.
Chicken (26%), Pork, Cellulose, Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Various Sugars, Minerals, Dried Pork Protein, Dried Whole Egg, Sunflower Oil, Pea Protein, Taurine, Vitamins, Trace Elements And Beta-Carotene. Coloured With Natural Caramel.
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special food.
- Feed directly or mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods.
- Please see the daily feeding guide below for balanced eating.
- An average adult cat (4kg) needs 3 ½ pouches per day
- The amount needed may vary depending on age, activity and temperament
- If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian
- Seal and refrigerate unused portion
Daily Feeding Guide:
Weight of Cat (kg): 2
Complete Meals per day(pouch): 2 – 2 ¾
Weight of Cat (kg): 3
Complete Meals per day(pouch): 2 ¾ - 3 ¾
Weight of Cat (kg): 4
Complete Meals per day(pouch): 3 ½ - 4 ¾
Weight of Cat (kg): 5
Complete Meals per day(pouch): 4 – 5 2/3
Weight of Cat (kg): 6+
Complete Meals per day(pouch): 1 per kg
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Reseal the bag each time. Use within one month after opening.
Product Weight: 85 grams
Product Quantity: 12 pieces
Food Form: Wet
Brand: HILLS (Cat)
- Protein: 7.1%
- Fat Content: 1.7%
- Crude Fibre: 1.8%
- Crude Ash: 1.2%
- Moisture: 80.0%
- Calcium: 0.17%
- Phosphorus: 0.13%
- Sodium: 0.08%
- Potassium: 0.16%
- Magnesium: 0.01%
- Vitamin E: 105mg/per kg
- Vitamin C: 21mg/per kg
- Beta-Carotene: 0.25mg/per kg
- E761 (Vitamin D3): 187IU
- E1 (Iron): 42.0mg/per kg
- E2 (Iodine): 0.80mg/per kg
- E4 (Copper): 9.0mg/per kg
- E5 (Manganese): 3.9mg/per kg
- E6 (Zinc): 44.4mg/per kg
- Coloured with natural caramel.
Calorie/Energy Content: 57.8 kcal ME/pouch
Looking for a delicious and healthy soft food option for your cat? Look no further than HILL'S Science Diet Tender Chicken Pouches. Veterinarian-recommended kitten food is made with real chicken and provides your feline friend with the essential nutrients they need to thrive. Plus, the tender cat food is easy to digest and perfect for all breeds of kittens. So put a smile on your kitty's face with HILLS Science Diet Tender Chicken Pouches 85g x 12!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.