You have no items in your shopping cart.
A mix of nutritious grasses and vitamin-rich hedgerow ingredients, Excel Nature’s Blend Nuggets prevent selective feeding where rabbits pick out the sweet high sugar elements of the diet and leave the nutritious and fibre rich elements.
These nuggets are made with our unique blend of grass, herbs, plants and other forage ingredients, to replicate your rabbits’ natural foraging.
In crafting our nuggets, we took inspiration from the Great British hedgerow to recreate their ideal diet in the wild. Rabbits are adept at drawing fibre and key nutrients from a wide range of sources, and that’s a principle we’ve always strived to follow.
When the crop reaches the perfect age it is cut and dried within 3 hours. This allows any excess water to evaporate before being harvested and captures all of the natural goodness. The grass is then blended with a range of hedgerow ingredients such as nettle leaves, lemon balm and dandelion. These are all packed with beneficial vitamins and minerals, as well as being deliciously tasty and adding variety into your rabbits’ diet.
What’s more, because the recipe is based on our classic Excel formula, we’re confident that your rabbits will just love it!
Benefits and Features:
- Prevents selective feeding
- *Dandelion helps to maintain digestive health
- *Nettle helps to support urinary tract health
- Lemon Balm is known for its calming properties
- Lucerne extract helps to support eye health
Grass Meal, Wheat, Oat Feed, Soya Bean Hulls*, Wheat Feed, Peas, Yeast, Mint (1.25%), Un-molassed Beet Pulp, MonoCalcium Phosphate, Limestone, Dicalcium Phosphate, Soya Oil*, Fatty Acids, Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.4%), Salt, Ligno-Cellulose, Minerals.
*May Contain GM Materials
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special food.
- Remember that good quality feeding hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your rabbits’ diet and should be available at all times. Rabbits should also be fed a small portion of Excel nuggets, the occasional Excel Nature Snack to add variety and encourage emotional enrichment, and a small number of leafy greens each day. Fresh, clean water should always be available. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli-style food to your rabbits you should gradually transfer them onto a hay and nugget-based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days. You can do this by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of Excel Adult Rabbit Nuggets with Mint until they have completely replaced the mix.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your rabbits’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. If you are ever unsure you should seek veterinary advice.
Daily Feeding Guide
Rabbit Specie (Size): Dutch (2-2.3kg)
Daily Amount: 45-55 grams
Rabbit Specie (Size): English (2.7-3.6KGkg)
Daily Amount: 60-90 grams
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: BURGESS (Rabbit)
- Beneficial Fibre 39%
- Crude Protein 13%
- Crude Oils & Fats 3%
- Crude Fibre 19%
- Crude Ash 6.5%
- Sodium 0.17%
- Calcium 0.8%,
- Phosphorous 0.5%
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 30,000 iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E671) 3,500 iu/kg
- Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 140mg/kg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 20mg/kg
- Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 30mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 1.2mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite (E8) 0.67mg/kg,
- Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 200mg/kg
- Manganese (Manganese sulphate monohydrate) (E5) 187.5 mg/kg
- Zinc (Zinc sulphate monohydrate) 257mg/kg
- Methionine 1,700mg/kg.
- Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100 mg/kg
BURGESS Excel Rabbit Nuggets Lite 2Kg is formulated with optimum vitamins and minerals plus added antioxidants that help your rabbits with their daily nutrient needs. Lucerne has supported eye health at the same time with vitamin A components of 30,000 iu/kg greatly helps. Each nugget is deliciously good and promotes hand feeding for interaction with your cutesy rabbits.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.