You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Top-quality fibre-rich food for your beloved guinea pig!"
BURGESS Excel Guinea Pig Nuggets Mint are a nutritious and delicious way to keep your furry friend healthy! These nuggets are fortified with Vitamins and Minerals and contain a prebiotic for digestive health. They're made in the UK with high-quality ingredients that guinea pigs love, including grass, wheat and soya bean hulls. The nuggets' texture is beneficial in aiding dental health, making them a great complementary food for adult rabbits.
Benefits and Features:
- High in Beneficial Fibre (36%).
- Prevents selective feeding.
- High levels of protected vitamin C.
- Contains a prebiotic to support digestive health.
- *Fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy eyes, skin and coat.
- Contains antioxidants to support the immune system.
Grass, Wheat, Soya Bean Hulls*, Oat Feed, Hi Pro Soya*, Lucerne, Yeast, Sugar Beet Pulp, Mint (1.25%), Soya Oil*, Limestone, MonoCalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Ligno-Cellulose, Short Chain Fructo-oligosaccharides(0.25%), Minerals.
*May Contain GM Materials
Direction for Use:
Important! Always keep your pets hydrated by ensuring there is always fresh water available on their drinking dishes.
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your guinea pigs’ diet and should be available at all times. Guinea pigs should also be fed a small portion of Excel nuggets, the occasional Excel Nature Snack to add variety and encourage emotional enrichment, and a small handful of leafy greens each day. Fresh, clean water should always be available. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your guinea pigs, you should gradually transfer your pets onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days. You can do this by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your guinea pigs’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. If you are ever unsure you should seek veterinary advice.
- Must NOT be fed to cats
Daily Feeding Guide:
Rabbit Specie (Size): Adult Guinea Pigs (700-1200g)
Daily Amount: 30-50 grams
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: BURGESS (Guinea Pig)
- Beneficial Fibre: 31%
- Crude Protein: 17%
- Crude Oils and Fats: 4%
- Crude Fibre: 17%
- Crude Ash: 6.5%.
- Vitamin A (retinylacetate): 25,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): 2,000iu/kg
- Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate): 125 mg/kg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate): 1,050 mg/kg
- Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 28 mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium lodate anhydrous): 2.34mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.22mg/kg
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate: 133mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide: 16.1mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide: 139mg/kg.
- Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306): 100mg/kg.
A healthy and delicious way to keep your guinea pig happy and healthy! BURGESS Excel Mint Nuggets 2kg are rich in Vitamin C and help to strengthen the immune system. Your guinea pig will love the minty flavour, and you'll love the peace of mind knowing that they're getting the best nutrition possible.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.