You have no items in your shopping cart.
A premium quality blend of grass, currant and oregano for overall health!
BURGESS Excel Guinea Pig Nuggets Black Currant And Oregano 2KG are fortified with vitamins and minerals to support healthy eyes, skin and coat. Prevents selective feeding with its nugget-shaped wherein all the ingredients were blended. High in fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants that boost digestion, immune system and overall well-being of your beloved guinea pigs!
Benefits and Features:
- High in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- High levels of protected vitamin C
- *With oregano to help support digestion
- Delicious blackcurrant for extra flavour
- Support healthy eyes, skin and coat
- *Contains antioxidants to support the immune system
Grass Meal, Wheat, Lucerne, Maize, Soya Bean Hulls*, Oat Feed, Hi Pro Soya*, Pea, Wheatfeed, Unmolassed Sugar Beet Pulp, Yeast, SoyaOil*, Limestone, MonoCalciumPhosphate, DicalciumPhosphate, Salt, ShortChainFructo-oligosaccharides(0.25%), Blackcurrant (0.1%), Oregano (0.06%).
*May Contain GM Materials
Direction for Use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special food.
- Remember that good quality hay and/or grass should make up the majority of your guinea pigs’ diet and should be available at all times. Guinea pigs should also be fed a small portion of Excel nuggets, the occasional Excel Nature Snack to add variety and encourage emotional enrichment, and a small handful of leafy greens each day. Fresh, clean water should always be available. Please talk to your vet for further information.
- If you are currently feeding a muesli style food to your guinea pigs, you should gradually transfer your pets onto a hay and nugget based feeding plan over a period of between 14 and 28 days. You can do this by gradually reducing the amount of muesli and increasing the proportion of nuggets until they have completely replaced the mix.
- Always ensure you are monitoring your guinea pigs’ weight to ensure a healthy weight. If you are ever unsure you should seek veterinary advice.
Daily Feeding Guide
Rabbit Specie (Size): Adult Guinea Pigs (700-1200g)
Daily Amount: 30-50 grams
Product Weight: 2kg
Brand: BURGESS (Guinea Pig)
- Beneficial Fibre: 31%
- Crude Protein: 17%
- Crude Oils and Fats: 4%
- Crude Fibre: 15%
- Crude Ash: 6.5%.
- Vitamin A (retinylacetate): 25,000iu/kg
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol): 2,000iu/kg
- Vitamin E (dlAlphatocopherol acetate): 155 mg/kg
- Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate): 1,050 mg/kg
- Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 28 mg/kg
- Iodine (Calcium lodateanhydrous): 2.34mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.22mg/kg
- Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate: 133mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide: 16.1mg/kg
- Zinc Oxide: 139mg/kg.
- Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100mg/kg.
BURGESS Excel Nuggets Black Currant & Oregano dry guinea food with nuggets shaped is a must-buy for pet owners. With its balanced daily feeding guide and additional fruits and vegetable included in its diet topped with exercise, your guinea pig pet will surely reach his or her optimum health goal.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.