You have no items in your shopping cart.
Brand: BACK TO NATURE
"An environmentally friendly way to take care of your pet's needs!"
BACK TO NATURE Small Animal Bedding & Litter Pellets 30L is made from 99% recycled paper, each unique pellets are chemical and additive free, providing superior absorbency and natural odour control. Completely dust-free and biodegradable, making them a more sustainable choice for you and your pet. And with handles on the packs that make them easy to carry and use, as well as a pour spout that gives you more control over how much you use at once, taking care of your little friend has never been so easy.
Benefits & Features:
- Super absorbent recycled paper litter suitable for rodents, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, and reptiles.
- Provides outstanding, natural odour control.
- Chemical and additive-free.
- Economical and long-lasting small animal litter.
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly - makes a great garden mulch after use, which also helps to reduce the amount of litter sent to landfills.
- Virtually dust-free – decreases tracking on your pet’s paws and will not mark floors.
- No dust to breathe in or get in your pet's ears, eyes or respiratory tract.
- Lightweight and easy to handle.
- Made from over 99% recycled paper product with no virgin material.
- Paper resource yield – factory process maximises paper resource yield
- Chemical-free process – no acid or alkaline bleaches added (including chlorine, oxygen or elemental).
- No additives – no coating, anti-clump or scent additives.
- Paper packaging – recyclable and biodegradable packaging.
- Solvent-free print inks – water-based inks reduce VOC emissions and hazardous waste.
- > 40% reduced transport emissions – low weight per volume means better transport efficiency.
- Handles on the bag make it easier to lift, carry and use.
- The easy pour spout makes it easier to pour and gives you more control.
- Made in Australia.
- Available in 10L and 30L.
Directions for Rodents:
- Pour litter 8-10cm deep into tray
- For best results, completely replace with fresh pellets as needed
- If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle over existing litter and increase new pellets daily
Directions for Mammals, Reptiles and Birds:
- Pour litter 2-4cm deep into tray
- For best results, remove waste (solid and urine) regularly & stir pellets to aerate, then top up with fresh pellets as needed & completely replace at least once a week
- If your pet does not readily accept the new pellets, sprinkle over existing litter & increase new pellets daily
Product Volume: 30L
Brand: BACK TO NATURE (Small Animals)
Have you ever wished you could go back to nature? Well, now you can with BACK TO NATURE dust-free litter! This top-quality litter is made from natural materials and is completely safe for your pets. It doesn't create dust, so it won't cause respiratory tract sickness, and it's easy to clean up. So why wait? Go back to nature today with BACK TO NATURE Litter 30L!
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.