You have no items in your shopping cart.
"Biologically appropriate food for dogs."
Light and Fit Dog Food 11.3kg are designed for adult dogs who need weight management, along with healthy gut functionality. No artificial colours, flavours or additives and includes DHA to promote growth development. The ingredients are GMO-free and gluten or grain-free to lower inflammation and allergies in adult dogs. With over 60% protein content derived from the finest quality animal meats, plus a natural source of fibre that helps digestion, this high energy kibble food will help your dog maintain a healthy weight by reducing the build-up of unwanted body fat while helping with blood sugar levels as well as normalizing digestion.
Benefits & Features:
- AAFCO approved dog food.
- Delicious kibble food.
- Help weight loss and improve digestion and blood sugar levels.
- Contains a high-level amount of protein for muscle build-up.
- Live Probiotic blend content and natural source of fibre to help digestion.
- Good for the eyes and heart with essential nutrients of Taurine and EPA.
- DHA for growth development.
- 60% Premium quality animal meat content.
- 40% Vegetables, Fruit, and Botanicals nutrients for optimum health.
- No Artificial Colour, Flavours and Additives.
- GMO-Free Ingredients.
- Gluten and Grain-free to lower inflammation and allergies.
- Meat-based product crafted to match and mimic your pet’s predatory diet
- Formulated with Omega Fatty Acids which promotes healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Crafted from Canada with the world's finest ingredients.
- Suitable for all breeds of adult dogs.
Deboned Chicken, Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Whole Red Lentils, Whole Green Peas, Whole Yellow Peas, Lentil Fibre, Flounder, Chicken Broth, Pumpkin, Whole Green Lentils, Whole Pinto Beans, Whole Chickpeas, Herring Meal, Pollock Oil, Natural Chicken Flavour, Dried Egg, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Chicken Fat, Chicken Cartilage, Chicken Gizzard, Mixed Tocopherols (Preservative), Dried Kelp, Collard Greens, Carrots, Whole Apples, Zinc Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver, Freeze-Dried Turkey Liver, Chicory Root, Turmeric, Sarsaparilla Root, Althea Root, Rose Hips, Juniper Berries, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product
Direction to use:
Important! Keep them hydrated with fresh water always available through drinking dishes as well as this special diet
- Split between breakfast and dinner daily.
- Mix with food.
- Can be blended with other healthy canned foods
- Please see the daily feeding guide for balance feeding.
Daily Feeding Guide:
Dog Weight: 5kg
Less Active(cups/day): 5/8
Active (cups/day): 2/3
Dog Weight: 10kg
Less Active(cups/day): 1
Active (cups/day): 1 ¼
Dog Weight: 20kg
Less Active(cups/day): 1 ¾
Active (cups/day): 2
Dog Weight: 30kg
Less Active(cups/day): 2 1/3
Active (cups/day): 2 ½
Dog Weight: 40kg
Less Active(cups/day): 3
Active (cups/day): 3 ¼
Dog Weight: 50kg
Less Active(cups/day): 3 ½
Active (cups/day): 3 ¾
Dog Weight: 60kg
Less Active(cups/day): 4
Active (cups/day): 4 1/3
Product Weight: 11.3kg
Brand: ACANA (Dog)
Food Form: Dry
- Crude Protein (Min): 33%
- Crude Fat (Min): 10%
- Crude Fibre (Max): 8%,
- Moisture (Max): 12%,
- Dietary Starch (Max): 23%,
- Sugars (Max): 2%,
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (Min): 0.2%,
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) (Min): 0.2%,
- Calcium (Min): 1.1%,
- Phosphorus (Min): 0.9%,
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min): 1.5%,
- Omega-3 Faty Acids (Min): 1.2%,
- Glucosamine (Min): 800 Mg/Kg,
- Total Microorganisms (Min): 100MM CFU/Lb (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Animalis. Lactobacillus Casei)
Calorie/Energy Content: 3055 kcal/kg or 348 kcal per standard 8 oz cup calculated ME
Designed to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Proﬁles for Adult Maintenance.
Acana Light and Fit Dog 11.3kg is healthy diet food for dogs made from fresh, human-grade ingredients that are sourced from the best and trusted local suppliers in America. Partner with farmers to ensure the best quality of animal proteins. You can trust Acana dog foods for your beloved pet’s health. Be a good pet owner and give them Acana today.
NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA
Free delivery for orders over $69
We offer free shipping for all orders $69+ that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Flat rate delivery for orders under $69
$10 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of NSW, VIC, ACT, QLD and SA. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
WA, TAS and NT
Flat rate delivery
$10 flat rate for orders over $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
$20 flat rate for orders under $69 that ship to WA and TAS metropolitan areas.
Shipping fee apply to orders that ship to the regional areas of WA, TAS and NT. Freight for the order is calculated by the actual total weight of the order.
Reminder: For items within your order that are out of stock and will not be restock in a short period of time, Petso will refund the customer for the amount paid for those out of stock items. Petso will ship rest items from your order that are fully processed and ready to be shipped.
Delivery instructions and time frame
We praise our fast processing for orders. All orders made Monday – Thursday 10am – 5pm and before 2pm on Friday are shipped within 48 hours of receipt. For orders placed after 2pm on Friday and weekends are due for processing by the next Monday or next business day (if public holiday applies).
We will update the tracking for your order once a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier. The estimated delivery time is based on the location. For metro areas, the delivery time is approx. 3 business days. For rural areas, the delivery time may up to 5 business days.
Kind reminder: The delivery might take longer during peak season and under unexpected events. Please track your order regularly by visiting our courier partners’ websites.